Sunday, July 31, 2011

New blog dedicated to random thoughts

I now have a totally new blog that is totally unrelated to this one. It's at


www.willrandomthought.blogspot.com


and it's about my randomy, random thoughts. It may provide insights in the minds of one the few modern cavemans left today, but unless you're an anthropologist, don't bother to visit it.


It has had a grand total of 1 visitor since it has gone up and at it's current rate I may break the 10 visitors mark for this year. Thank you, random person from Germany!


Ps. I'm probably gonna post some random idea's that I sometimes have on my new blog. Things like "Which constellation is our sun part of?", " 'Chatty', as a work requirement", "Finding a pattern in prime numbers, the other, other way.", "How to multi-task multiple exciting ways to bore the heck out of yourself", "OMG, some ghost moved my keys [Finding out you need new glasses]", and much, much more!*


*Or not, since, besides the fact that it's random, I'm also very forgetful. Don't hold me to it if a much anticipated title doesn't show up in the following decade or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment