Saturday, July 23, 2011

Past and current

I've taken courses for the CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Academy) at my local college and from the Cisco Networking Academy. I've finished my regular CCNA classes in May 2011 and passed my CCNA in June 2011.


During my first CCNA class, my instructor recommended us to go and study for some CompTIA certificates too. He recommended us to get Network+, Security+ (in preparation for CCNA Security), Server+, Linux+. I'm not too sure if he recommended Network+ because he did mention that most of Network+'s content is also covered in CCNA.

I'm now currently studying for the other CCNA specialties (Security, Voice, Wireless) in order to get a broader basis first. After that I will study for the CCNP and maybe for the CCDA(Design) too.

No comments:

Post a Comment